From Die2Nite Wiki
|Drinking your water ration will quench your thirst when you're in the World Beyond. This will refresh you, and more importantly, your action points once per day.|
Drinking a water ration will quench thirst when traveling and working in the World Beyond. This will restore up to six once per day. Everyone in the city is can collect one water ration at the Well per day, provided there is at least one water ration available.
- If a player does not drink enough water, they will become Thirsty. This occurs on your 11 step in the desert without water, and in the morning if the player has not drunk any water the day before.
- If the player does not drink for two days, or the player takes their 22 step in the desert without water, that player will become Dehydrated!. If the player ends the day thirsty, and has not drunk any water that day, he/she will wake up dehydrated.
- If the player does not drink on the day he/she is Dehydrated, or the player takes their 33 step in the desert without water, that player will die. If the player ends the day dehydrated, he/she will die.
- Undepleted zones
- Withdrawing a ration from the well.
- Using Water Purifying Tablets on a Full Jerrycan
- Drinking (restores up to 6 )
- Used in construction sites.
- Removing Thirsty or Dehydrated!
- You greedily gulp down your ration of water, without tasting it in the least... Your throat still burns as much, but at least you aren't dehydrated anymore...
- Your APs have not been restored because you were dehydrated.
- Disposing of Corpses
- Making a Unshaped Concrete Blocks from a Bag of Cement.
- Combine with Strong Spices and Chinese Noodles to form Spicy Chinese Noodles.
- Poisoned with a Vial of Poison.
- Filling a Water Cooler Bottle (empty).
- Filling water-based weapons.
- Full Jerrycan?
This is required in the construction of:
- Water Turrets (×60)
- Vegetable Plot (×10)
- Mines (×20)
- Automatic Sprinklers (×20)
- Boiling Fog (×10)
- Great Moat (×20)
- Air Strike (×10)