From Die2Nite Wiki
|Significantly increases the output of the purifier (high performance).|
|Parent building||Water Purifier|
|Action Points cost||50|
|Resource cost||×10 ×2×1|
"Not only can we purify them, but we can drain every last drop from those jerrycans." -- anonymous citizen.
This building is well worth the cost. Tell your Heroes to save that Wire Mesh though!
- Converts water from Full Jerrycans found in the desert into drinkable Water Rations
- 4-9 rations are produced per can
- Gives more water rations than when you use Water Purifying Tablets on the jerrycan
- This is a new building added in Season 3.
- In Season 4:
- Material cost increased from ×10 ×2 to ×1 ×15 ×3 ×2 ×1
- In Season 6:
- Material cost reverted back to season 4 ×15 ×3 ×2 to ×1 ×10 ×2 ×1