From Die2Nite Wiki
|This page has automatically been added to the to do category for the following reason: Create placeholder data for infected items, also confirm everything under usage (stolen from the Vial of Poison page for now. The page was tagged by: Mazt 15:38, 7 December 2011 (PST)|
|Sub Category||Miscellaneous items|
You bring the vial close to your nose and take a whiff. Whew! The smell alone is enough to kill a horse.
- Created by combining:
- Infecting food, drink or drugs
- The person consuming infected items will become Infected (and eventually die if left untreated)
When you choose to use the in your home, you are presented with a list of all the other items in your chest and rucksack to use with the poison. The following items can be poisoned: Toxin
- Anabolic Steroids → Anabolic Steroids (infected)
- Fleshroom Puree → Fleshroom Puree (infected)
- Open Can → Open Can (infected)
- Suspicious-looking Vegetable → Suspicious-looking Vegetable (infected)
- Water Ration → Water Ration (infected)
Note that the items appear identical to the unpoisoned original, the altered name and image are to distinguish the items on the wiki only.
If you pick an item that is not in the above list, you are given the message:
- You cannot combine with this. You can do this with one of the following objects: ToxinSuspicious-looking Vegetable, Fleshroom Puree, Anabolic Steroids, Open Can or Water Ration.
If you pick a valid item, you receive:
- You have assembled by combining something... and Toxin. --- Warning! You have poisoned the something...! It is now almost impossible to distinguish from a safe one, so be careful... It's up to you to do with it what you feel is "fair".' something...
- This item is similar to Vial of Poison, but the infected items do not kill players immediately, and the death is recorded as "Death by Infection" (instead of "Murder!"). This allows murder in a more subtle manner.
- The delayed and uncertain death will give victims a chance to call out on the criminal, however.