From Die2Nite Wiki
(Redirected from Injury)
|You have been seriously injured ! You will restore 1 less whenever you drink, eat or rest.|
For whatever reason, you survived whatever traumatic (or kinky) event caused this injury. Better use a bandage fast, before it gets a LOT worse.
- Fleeing a zone controlled by zombies.
- Using the EMS System (charged).
- Being attacked by another Citizen.
- Being hit by a Sand Ball in a Hardcore town.
- Not Exiting an Explorable Ruin before you run out of .
- Eye - Chance to find an item while scavenging is reduced
- Foot - No other penalty
- Head - Your speech in the forums is altered, as if you were stuttering.
- Arm - You cannot work at the construction sites (building or repairing building damage) or open/close the town gates. (You can transform items in the Workshop.)
- Leg - As you walk around in the wastelands, there is a chance that you will fail to move from one screen to another, resulting in the loss of that used.
- Hands - Certain objects become unusable.
- Identifiable in any citizen's Home by the rumor:
- has been seriously wounded.
- If you do not use a Bandage to cure your wound, the next day you will be Infected.
- Becoming will give you a WoundedDistinction.