From Die2Nite Wiki
|Building a big, beautiful tower and walkway really makes Hero guardians happy. This construction gives +10 defence points per Guardian in town and allows them to earn even more defence points by exchanging them for AP.|
|Action Points cost||24|
|Resource cost||×10 ×2 ×1×1|
It looks like a beautiful tower that is only shiny and for looks, but actually Guardians gather inside this tower every day and plan out strategies that will help block out more zombies from overrunning The Town!
- Building it gives 15 to the town.
- Each Guardian in Town during The Attack provides 10
- Each Guardian can use 1 to give an extra 10 per day
With the tower each Guardian can provide in total the following defence:
- +5 base Guardian bonus
- +10 Guard Tower bonus (confirm each guardian gives a passive +10 just for building the tower?)
- +10 "Organise Defence" bonus (costs 1 )
This equates to a maximum of 25 town defence per Guardian in town.
- During the event Clash of The Titans where 40 Guardians are in one Town, this building can provide up to 1015 if all 40 Guardians spend 1 to "Organise Defence"(25 defence points per guardian, plus the building 15 defence).