From Die2Nite Wiki
|An frighteningly BRD on which the names of all the town residents are engraved. Pointing majestically towards the sky like... euh... A BRD. Nobody knows why, but someone has engraved, "Propiété de la Nuit Profonde" on the base. This wonder shines by the light of its uselessness alone: its construction earns a rare distinction for all citizens still in town.|
|Action Points cost||300|
At least it kept your town busy. A Giant Big Rubber Dick.
- Every person alive when the construction is finished will earn these two Distinctions (in addition to Extreme Projects):
- After that, this giant...thing has no use whatsoever. It just looks awkward.
- In Season 3:
- was added. Giant BRD
- The French engraving translates to property of Deepnight, the main programmer and designer of Die2Nite/ Hordes.
- The repeated adjective in the name of this construction ("Giant Big Rubber Dick") is not redundant, and in fact, the word "Big" is not meant to be an adjective.
- As the construction requires no Batteries, it can be assumed that this is a giant Pocket Vibrator (incomplete).