From Die2Nite Wiki
|Thanks to this small tap fixed to the well, any water wasted by the filtration system can be recovered (doesn't require any additional water taken from the well). You can use this water to refill all water-based weapons (bombs, pistol, etc...) for FREE!|
|Action Points cost||130|
|Resource cost||×10 ×6 ×3 ×4×1|
Why didn't we think of this earlier!? Save up the water that is too dirty to drink, and use it against the zombies! How eco-friendly...
Allows you to refill water based weapons at The Well for free (without the use of a Water Ration). To fill a weapon, have it in your rucksack, and go to your house. There will be an option to fill the weapon.
- You have refilled for free, thanks to the plumbing improvements in town ! something...
- You have refilled and something... for free, thanks to the plumbing improvements in town ! something...
- In Season 3:
- InSeason 4:
- The resource costs lowered from to ×4 ×2
- InSeason 6:
- The resource costs raised from to ×2 ×4
- With this construction, you can practically clear the map of zombies and make Scavenging easy.
- Thanks to the introduction of Watchmen ,this construction is one of the very valuable ones, as it allows water-weapon based defences.