From Die2Nite Wiki
|Always useful for when you want to stick things together.|
Just like in real life, duct tape can be used to fix just about anything. Except maybe your dismembered friends. ... although...
- Used in construction sites.
- Making an Aqua-Splash (empty) by fixing an Aqua-Splash (incomplete).
- Making a Battery Launcher Mk. II (empty) by fixing a PUTA Mark II Calibrator.
- Making a Cafetière by fixing a Incomplete Cafetière.
- Making a Car Door by fixing a Car Door (incomplete).
- Making a Chainsaw (incomplete) by fixing an Incomplete Chainsaw.
- Making an Electric Whisk (charged) by fixing an Incomplete Whisk.
- Making an Engine by fixing an Engine (incomplete).
- Making a Flash Grenade by building a Flash Powder.
- Making a Hacksaw by fixing a Broken Hacksaw.
- Making a Jerrycan Gun (ready) by building a Jerrycan Pump (empty).
- Making a Jerrycan Gun (ready) by building a Jerrycan Pump (unattached).
- Making a Lawnmower by fixing a Dismantled Mower.
- Making a Repair Kit by building a Tool Bag.
- Making a Shopping Trolley by fixing a Wonky Shopping Trolley.
This is required in the construction of: