From Die2Nite Wiki
|This page has automatically been added to the to do category for the following reason: Confirm for Season 3. The page was tagged by: Mazt 06:38, 6 August 2011 (PDT)|
Defence items can be placed in The Bank to add to the town's defence points. Each item will add 1 defence point to the town's total; this figure can be increased by constructing and upgrading Defensive Focus.
Items can also be placed in citizen's homes to improve their defence value; however, it should be noted that each item is only worth 1 defence point when used in a home even if the defensive focus has been built and upgraded, so this option should be avoided (unless you don't care if everyone hates you.)
In the bank: As of season 3 update (21-7-2011), defensive objects add 1 base defence point (upgradeable) to the town total. (Previously defensive objects were worth 2 defence points.)
In a home: Adds 1 defence point to the home and no defence points to the town total. Adds decoration points, if appropriate to the item.
When installed in a zone these objects provide a camping bonus to the zone (permanent bonus?)
These objects are used by the town in construction projects.
- Järpen Table - Used in building the Building Registry
- Sheet Metal - Used in building the Plate Gun, Saniflo Macerator, and Zombie Grater
- Unshaped Concrete Blocks - Used in building the Workshop, Cannon Mounds, Rock Cannon, Foundations, Mega Pump, The Big Rebuild, Überwall, and Upgradable Wall
These objects can be used to upgrade your house.
- Mattress - Used in the hero upgrade siesta time, also gives +3 decor
- Old Door - Used to build a fort
- Unshaped Concrete Blocks - Used for level 6 and above houses
These objects can be picked up and used as a weapon.
- Guard Dog - There is a chance, that the dog will not return from fight.
- Torch - Only lasts one night before turning into Burnt out Torch. Also used to cook Dried Marshmallows. After killing zombie with it, it turns into Burnt out Torch.
- Unshaped Concrete Blocks
When carried these objects increase your control points in the world beyond.
- Car Door - Increases your control points by 1