From Die2Nite Wiki
|When everything has gone to hell, take a small cyanide capsule, a large glass of water, and just wait for all to go away with a peaceful smile.
Sick and tired of hearing the wails of your neighbors as they are eaten alive, living in constant fear of the inevitable zombie attack, and pervasive sand finding its way into every nook and cranny of your life? No? Oh, you just want different neighbors when you Reincarnate? Well... the grass is always greener on the other side.
- As of Season 3 or Season 4, Cyanide cannot be ingested until day 2.
- This is very likely to prevent a common type of griefing, where a player takes all important items (such as Hacksaw) from the bank along with restoring items and a cyanide, rushes out far away into the desert, then uses the cyanide so he or she is dead, cannot be punished by the town and his or her location is no longer shown on the map, making these items extremely hard to reclaim from the world beyond.
- Using Cyanide will kill the user IMMEDIATELY.
- There is NO confirmation button, using cyanide results in instant demise of the unfortunate user. Handle with care.
- Used in the construction of the Incomplete Cafetière.
- There was once a bad joke circulating around the Die2Nite community that Cyanide gives you 10 . It is definitely wrong. It was to lure people into ingesting cyanide and die miserably.