From Die2Nite Wiki
(Redirected from Cremato-cue)
|This page has automatically been added to the to do category for the following reason: Confirm AP/Resources/Blurb/Blueprint. The page was tagged by: Chessmc|
|OK, do we all know what a crematorium is ? Do we all also know what a barbecue is ? Well then, it's easy to guess what purpose a Cremato-Cue serves. In any case, it means we don't die of starvation...well, some of us !|
|Action Points cost||45|
Sometimes, you just cannot take the hunger, and must eat something...anything...even your fellow friends.
- With this building, Corpses can be turned into Human Flesh (×4), at no cost.
- If anyone dies in Town (during The Attack, by taking Cyanide, dehydration, Infection, or hanging), one would usually either have to use 2 to throw their corpse outside the gate or use Water Ration (×1) to liquify them. With the , one can instead gain Cremato-CueHuman Flesh (×4) without losing 2 or a Water Ration.
- The following text will pop up: You have brought †[Resident]'s corpse to the cremato-cue. You manage to get 4 rations out of it... but at what price ?
- The following message will be recorded at the Registers: [You] decided to take †[Resident]] to the cremato-cue. They have been turned into 4 rations for the town...
- In Season 6:
- Note that this generally isn't too important or even useful for a town, unless you are having a lot of deaths and you're extremely low on food. The gain is minimal and the town can gather more than enough food through the Vegetable Plot or by scavenging.