Construction Blueprint (common)
From Die2Nite Wiki
|Construction Blueprint (common)|
|You are holding what appears to be a construction blueprint! It's difficult to say exactly what type of project it is for though, it needs to be studied before it will become any use whatsoever.|
|Sub Category||Miscellaneous items|
There are four types of blueprints, each unlocking a construction project of different depth.
- Construction Blueprint (common)
- Construction Blueprint (uncommon)
- Construction Blueprint (rare)
- Construction Blueprint (very rare!)
- In The Bank, immediately after The Attack and only with the Architect's Study built in town (one per day)
- Opening a Worn Leather Bag
- Unlocks a common construction:
After examining the plan, you realise that it shows precisely how to build the Common Building !
You record this new information in the construction site section.
This project requires the Base building > Other prequisite to be build[sic] first.
- When used after all common sites are unlocked gives the following message:
Your town has already unlocked all construction projects in this category!
This object is therefore useless, so you decide to throw it away.
- When used in the world beyond
To study the plans, head back to the relative calm of the town.
- Acid Spray
- Automatic Piston Lock
- Central Cafeteria
- Central Laboratory
- Concrete Reinforcement
- Decon Shower
- Extra Wall
- Great Moat
- Inner Wall
- Mount Killaman-Jaro
- Plate Gun
- Saniflow Macerator
- Search Tower
- Slip 'n' Slide
- Small Cemetary
- Small Fence
- Spiked Pit
- Spiked Wall
- Vegetable Plot
- Wall Upgrade v2
- Water Catcher
- Zombie Grater