From Die2Nite Wiki
|You come across a vaporous form which seems to have nowhere to go, maybe you can collect it and find a use for it...|
|Sub Category||Miscellaneous items|
Did you hear? Although most of us survived Last Night's Horde that broke through the Town Gates, poor Jimmy got eaten by 53 zombies. Perhaps we can try and find his that is currently wandering about in the SoulDesert, Retrieve it, then make some good use out of it?
- When a Citizen dies from The Attack, they leave behind an , which is randomly scattered in the Aimless SoulWorld Beyond.
- Upon being picked up, it turns into a Weak Soul.
- A Shaman can see wandering on the Aimless SoulsMap.
- The souls on the Map will appear to randomly move about in an area of 2x2, which makes it hard to determine their exact locations. However, souls always first appear in the zone where it is, which is the lower right zone of the of 2x2 area. Thus, a Shaman can use screenshots (or otherwise) to pinpoint the initial (and exact) location of the souls.
- If any of the four zones the soul wanders in has been explored by a Citizen, then the Shaman will see the soul. If neither of the four zones have been explored before, then the shaman cannot see the soul on the map.
- Upon being picked up, it transforms into a Weak Soul.
- In Season 5:
- was added. Aimless Soul
- After an update:
- now turn into Aimless SoulsWeak Souls after being picked up. This is most likely to patch a bug where one Citizen can indefinitely drop and pick up an again and again to repeatedly the Aimless SoulMystic Points distinction.
- in the bank (before the update was implemented) can be converted into a Aimless SoulsPowerful Soul using the Workshop, or by going outside, dropping it, then picking it up again.